Monday, September 15, 2008

Hooray! I'm in the paper!

haha. I'm only in the picture though. ^^;; Thanks Joe for alerting me to the awesomeness. :D Yay!

Awww. I miss Chris already. T_T

The Ford Focus commercials the students did were really spectacular. Read about it [here]. And watch the video of the winning commercial. It's very well done. I so many favorites that it was hard to choose.

My absolute favorites were the one with Nir in it and the one Chris made himself.






I like this picture. ^_^

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Asher Hunt said...

please re do the logo. I can't stand how plain it is, and honestly, i feel like this company has never been re branded. it'll be interesting to see how you pull it off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home